Workcover forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Workcover forum

A forum for interaction and public awareness of injured workers and the workcover system.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

telling the story to ALL AUSTRALIA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nascaredda

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-09-06

telling the story to ALL AUSTRALIA Empty
PostSubject: telling the story to ALL AUSTRALIA   telling the story to ALL AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Hi everyone, I'm about to get all stories from injured employees that had to fight against workcover for their rights! Anything that is not right should come up in publicly because ALL australians can know the truth about work cover. Now, if you are interested please e-mail me and we can discuss about it. Lawyers can only do one part, the other is just up to us!

Regards everyone

nascaredda
Back to top Go down
paul

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-09-15

telling the story to ALL AUSTRALIA Empty
PostSubject: When is a doctor not a doctor?   telling the story to ALL AUSTRALIA Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:32 am

from what i can gather,once the said doctor is contracted by workcover\EML they morph into lawers.then they are given the title of "medico-legal"experts.This apparently allows them to form a life changing opinion of you from a less than 40 minute interview.then of course this opinion can be expanded,re-formatted,revised and heaven knows what else,at the request of EML.be very sure whom and what you are subjected to at the above mentioned's request.the one thing i am sure of since becoming a part of the workcover/eml system is that my level of trust of such institutions was far too great.ps if anyone has dealt with a Doren Samuall of NSW firm "opinions" and that experience was less than satisfactory please contact me.regards paul
Back to top Go down

telling the story to ALL AUSTRALIA
Page 1 of 1